Thursday, October 11, 2012

And Then He Was Annoyed At How Windy It Is

So I've tried drinking lots of water when I eat. Like eat mouth full of food / Then sip of water.
It works. For like, 30 minutes. I feel totally full. But then I get cramps and have to go pee every 5 minutes for the next few hours. So maybe not such a good idea.

I had two, count 'em, two weetbix. I'm so hard core. Now I'm looking at the clock and wishing 12 would roll around so I could eat sooomeeething. The first two days of El Diet were easy, now it's day three and I can't stop thinking about foooooood

I was going to go for a jog too, but it's freaking cold, and really windy, so I'll probably just wait it out and see if it gets any better.

And my Psyc2600 Lab Report is due tonight. I've done the first draft. I'm fairly happy with it, but when ever I write something, I make a stack of notes all over it, and going over those and fixing what I thought were issues at the time I was writing it will probably take the rest of the day. Sometimes for example, I'll write something that I know I've read somehwere, but to avoid interrupting my train of thought I wont suddenly stop and go look for the reference, I'll just make a note to stick one in. Fixing up that shit can take hhouuuurs, especially if you dont have access to the journal database it's on.  And I'm always wary about citing stuff that I havent' completely read, you never know when a tutor is going to actually be familiar with the reference you are citing.

Foooooooooooooddddd

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment