Friday, January 25, 2013

And Then He Thought MyHub was Stupid

So despite transferring my eCAF form straight from B Psychology to my new B Engineering (Software), according to myhub I've applied for a FEE-HELP loan, Which isn't even possible because I'm in a CSP degree. This is after double checking that I did indeed receive a CSP offer through UAC and that I've been deferring my tuition fees through HECS-HELP for my B Psyc the whole time. So now I've sent frantic emails to the fees department at Newcastle university, hoping that somehow some trollop hasn't fucked up and put me into a fee paying placement.  It could be human error, but probably not. It's probably MyHub, which is the online software that handles this kind of student administration minutiae. And now I'm probably going to spend the next few days waiting for it to be fixed, or having to call them or something. Urghh.

No comments:

Post a Comment