Sunday, November 4, 2012

And Then He Saw The Relandscaping

It's too damn hot.

Seriously, I have my ceiling fan on full-bawl just to sleep.

On the plus side, the front of my apartment is being redone, into a nice grassy area now. It will look good. Shame it's Jesmond

Not that it matters anyway, I'm leaving in about three weeks. I haven't handed my notice in yet because I dont want people coming through inspecting the place when I'm trying to study.

I've also got to get a move on with trying to get rid of my stuff. If I was smart I'd try and do it now. I've got three years of living alone's stuff to condense into a sharehouse

The only things I really want to keep are

- My Coffee table. Because it took seriously two years of searching, and accidentally buying a glass one that got recalled because they apparently had a habit of randomly exploding. Thanks Fantastic Furniture!
- My Bed. It's annoying to requisition a queen sized bed. And to move it around.
- My Desk. Cause I need a desk to study at
- My Samsung TV. It was expensive, and I happen to be very attached to it. It has DLNA, and will play pretty much any file format known to man. This was opposed to the Sony I looked at which was MORE and didn't have DLNA, and doesn't play anything, and had an incredibly uncomfortable to use remote. And it didn't even look that nice. Sony Fail.
- My Uni stuffs. Like my laptop and books and whatnot
- My clothing, and bedding


And taht's pretty much it. I estimate I will be getting rid of... well a shitload of things. Actually now that I think about it, I'm going home on January the 14th for a week, if I was smart I'd take with me a bunch of stuff that my parents can store. Even though they're moving. But that will be their problem when they move and not mine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment