Saturday, February 9, 2013

And Then He made a Timetable


So I win at tutorial snap.

As usual, the Tutorial enrolment system for Newcastle University was utterly unpredictable, some courses opened 15 minutes early, some on time, some tutorials advertised were not even open for enrolment, and Math1002 opened a whopping 24 minutes late, so I got to sit around for half an hour refreshing the page very slowly. And all the SENG courses were an hour early to boot.

Behold, the timetable.


My first ever class for Software Engineering with be Geng1803. Gross. My tuesdays suck too, a single, 9-11am lecture. And being maths, there will probably be all kinds of shit going on the other projectors, so I'm going to have to show up in person for it. Fridays will be fun too, every second friday I will have 9am to 5pm worth of class, then 6pm to 12am worth of work.

Because I'm cycling to Uni, I will have to get up an hour and fifteen minutes before hand. This means I get up at 6:45 on Mondays and Wednesdays, and 7:45 on tuesdays and Fridays

D:

Oh well. I'm doing what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment